Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frosty on my head! (Purchase from Youcute)

I promised that I would follow up with my purchase from Priscilla's Etsy store Youcute, which has food headbands, flower headbands, bun covers, and more for sale! (See my previous blog post about her store HERE)

My package came in today, and it absolutely made my day when I got it. The packaging was so lovely! Inside the initial box, which had a cute Youcute sticker on it, was a pink bakery box, a lovely thank you card, and even a little extra surprise!

Cute!

Ta-dahhhhh! <3
Inside the bakery box was Mr. Frosty Cone himself, wrapped inside a baggy tied with twine. :)

Peek-a-boo!

He's a cutie!
How adorable! He looks even better in real life. :)

His size compared to a water bottle
The headband itself is made of nylon, so don't spray it with hairspray! I don't really wear headbands or actually do much with my hair. I don't think I've owned a nylon hairband before today. o.o So to say the least, it took me struggling a while (10-15 minutes LOL) to get it on right. Hey, I'm not perfect.

Lei fails at putting on headbands.
Well all in all, Youcute has made me a very happy and satisfied customer! Youcute items are high quality and absolutely adorable!! :D The overall transaction was perfect. My item was shipped out a day after my purchase (May 27th) and arrived here today (May 31st). If post offices didn't close for Memorial Day, it probably would have been here yesterday. As you can see, the packaging was beautiful, and my item was very well-made! I'm very happy; everything was flawless! :)

Everyone needs to check out this awesome Etsy store. You won't be disappointed!!

Link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/youcute?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment