Friday, May 27, 2011

The Find - Video Game Controller Jewelry on Etsy

So. I'm a huge huge fan of gaming. I started gaming at 6 years old, and it's been a wonderful, wonderful relationship.

I nerd. And I nerd hard. I love video game related wear and general geekery. So when I found Kelly's Keychains, an Etsy shop with various game-related bottles, pendants, rings, and earrings, I totally went into I WANT mode and ended up ordering a few things!

Some of my favorites from her shop are:
Xbox 360 Ring

White Xbox 360 Necklace

PS3 Ring






Totoro Bottle

She also has this adorable octopus collection in rings and necklaces!
Mochipus!

Ninjapus!
 All in all, Kelly's shop is filled with fun and cute things for fans of games and well... cute stuff. :) Definitely check it out if you're a fan of either! I'll update with a post about the stuff I ordered soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment