Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Find - Youcute Food Headbands on Etsy

I have a weakness for cute things, like penguins, babies... food with faces. I dunno if it's an Asian thing or something, but I think food with little faces on them is the cutest thing ever.

D'awwwwwwwwww

I've recently developed an obsession with WEARING food. For example, I have a sushi scarf from Twinkie Chan's Yummy You collection, and I've been eye-ing a bunch of food-related wear on Etsy in the form of rings, bracelets, etc.

So on one Etsy search, I found Priscilla's Etsy store.She had a store full of cute, crocheted goodness, like bun covers, bows, and headbands, including food headbands. And these foods aren't just normal food. They have cute faces on them. I think I can say that they are the cutest things I've seen on Etsy! She has headbands with slices of pie, ice cream, hamburgers, donuts, cupcakes, eggs and bacon, even tea cups! These goodies are all sewn onto a nylon headband, so you can wear adorable food on your head. :)

And yes. I am one of those people who would and will wear food on her head. :D

Some of my favorites from youcute:

Blue Teacup.
I love this and want it so bad!!! I absolutely love the detail that was put into this, like the little tea bag and the cookies on the side. It's really obvious that a lot of time and love went into making this tea cup. :) There are also teacups available in yellow, pink, and violet!

Donut with Pink Frosting
Ahhhhhh so cute! I really want a donut just like this with chocolate icing!

Latte or Cup of Hot Cocoa
This would be the most perfect thing ever if I got hired at Starbucks...

Pancakes with Syrup and Butter
 Omg the cuteness. This was the first one that I fell in love with.
Cheeseburger
I freaking love burgers. And this is the cutest one I've seen.

Key Lime Pie
 A slice of pie on my head? Heck yes.
Cherry Pie A La Mode
 I love how the cherries are sticking out. All the youcute headbands are really distinct!
Melting Fudgsicle
Too cute and funny. I love it.

Ok, so when I was writing this, I wanted to have maybe 3 or 4 pictures at the most. But I love the youcute stuff so much I couldn't resist not sharing more. :)

There are also bun covers, bows, and baby headbands available for purchase:

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bun Cover

Pepperoni Pizza Baby Headband

Orange and Cream Striped Bow
I made one purchase; it's on the way in the mail, and I'm super excited to wear it!

Soft-Serve Vanilla Frosty
So adorable! It'll go well with what I normally wear too. :)

I'll make a new post when my frosty cone comes in! :D All in all, definitely check out the youcute Etsy store if you love cute things like I do and am a major foodie! You guys will not be disappointed! I hope Priscilla never ever stops making these cute little treasures. :) I totally need a job so I can afford to buy more things from here in the future!!

Link to shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/youcute?ref=seller_info

1 comment: